Don't see what you're looking for? Submit an application anyway! We are always looking for qualified people to join our team.Submit Application!
Litelab Corp is looking for a qualified Project Estimator to join our team. Candidates should be familiar with electrical and architectural drawings, and capable of providing detailed project analysis, take-offs, bills of materials and project estimates. Project Estimator(s) work closely with the Sales, Project Coordination and Engineering teams to provide timely and accurate quotations and bills of materials for residential, retail, corporate, institutional and cultural projects of varying scales and complexity.
- Determine the value of a project by analyzing project documents and developing comprehensive take-offs and bills of materials to meet project expectations
- Collect and maintain proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents so that project parameters can be communicated throughout the organization
- Evaluate project documents to ensure accuracy based on layout, specification and related product
- Liaise with engineering department for cost on custom product, and to ensure project integrity
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Review and update cost databases in coordination with accounting
- Prepare special reports and / or summaries for presentation to internal teams, including Project Coordination, Sales, Engineering and Production
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending workshops and training sessions
- Manage bid pricing for all quotes
- Assist in the development of long-term estimating strategies and assist in their implementation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in mathematics, statistics and data analysis
- Ability to read and interpret technical, electrical and architectural drawings
- Familiarity with data management software, including Excel
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an estimator in the lighting, electrical or construction industries
$55,000.00 - $83,000.00 based on experience.Apply Here!